Wednesday 6 July 2011

Back to normal..

Its taking me until today to get back into my normal swing of things back in Retford, although i have to say the experiences from our trip are constantly with me and the things i have learnt have changed me so much. I'm missing everyone like crazy and i cant wait till the de-brief day so we can all reunite again, i hope you are all ok :)
I want to thank everyone for making this possible as well, i mean everyone because without their help we all wouldn't of been able to have this oppurtunity and complete our mission. I want to thank Matt, Alex and Sam because they really looked after us out there and they really do care, they are amazing people.

1 comment:

  1. Whoop just heard Sam & Nat on radio Notts....well done guys; it was very good your passion for the project was brilliant and moving. I wish you could all go back for a catch up and see how your hard work has been....Bet Princess is having lovely time in her new home.....look forward to seeing Sam's DVD: and will show all my Elders here who I've kept informed.....they are also mightily impressed....xx :)

    ReplyDelete